2nd Extruder head

I just spent 8 1/2 hours printing a portion of the Eiffel Tower that I found on Thiniverse. It printed beautifully, but there was so much support material inside the main trusses and around the delicate hand railings of the tower. It didn’t matter how careful I was, I couldn’t remove it without damaging the structure. I was wondering if we’ll see a second extruder head with water soluble support material any time this year, or am I alone in this request? Being a newbie, I’m wondering if there would be any drawbacks to a second extruder head?

[quote name=lewi]I just spent 8 1/2 hours printing a portion of the Eiffel Tower that I found on Thiniverse. It printed beautifully, but there was so much support material inside the main trusses and around the delicate hand railings of the tower. It didn’t matter how careful I was, I couldn’t remove it without damaging the structure. I was wondering if we’ll see a second extruder head with water soluble support material any time this year, or am I alone in this request? Being a newbie, I’m wondering if there would be any drawbacks to a second extruder head?
[/quote]

There has been mention of a second head. It will follow the long list of software/firm ware upgrades though, likely. They did say it would retrofit onto existing M200s however.

Dhatw.