4" Wheel

This came out great! Had a hiccup on the next start of printing. Almost like the nozzle was clogged after this print but just unloaded the filament and then reloaded and its printing its pair right now. 

Used blue ZABS and it I didn't get any shrinkage

IMGP5213.JPGIMGP5214.JPGIMGP5212.JPG

Got 2 cleaners instead of PVC glue so I used my ABS slurry to glue the pieces together. Worked, so all is good. lol

IMG_1303.jpg

Nice!

Wobbly?

Not at all.

Its very Solid.

The ABS slurry worked great and used caps to bolt the wheels on and then attach to the cart which can be taken off if needed but held tightly together by all the other pieces. Lots of joints- which is a bit of a pain but i do love saving money. ha

Was getting supplies to make it and the wheels were just plastic at the store for over 8 bucks a piece for little ones and I realized...I have a plastic machine. lol It didn't cross my mid until I was staring at the wheels in the store. lol

I was thinking Rubber wheels was needed but these can have rubber sleeves pulled onto them and provide better traction if needed.

Not at all.

Its very Solid.

The ABS slurry worked great and used caps to bolt the wheels on and then attach to the cart which can be taken off if needed but held tightly together by all the other pieces. Lots of joints- which is a bit of a pain but i do love saving money. ha

Was getting supplies to make it and the wheels were just plastic at the store for over 8 bucks a piece for little ones and I realized...I have a plastic machine. lol It didn't cross my mid until I was staring at the wheels in the store. lol

I was thinking Rubber wheels was needed but these can have rubber sleeves pulled onto them and provide better traction if needed.

Or you can just dunk them in Plasti Dip... Nice rubber coating..

This is marvelous. I use it in my finished pieces (not only 3D printed but biiiig ones).

i dont think plastidip will resist the friction on the wheels, it will peel away