A request to the staff...

First of all, I wanted to congratulate with you for the new version (0.0.9) of the z-suite... amazing!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Question: when I decided to buy the M200 I have carefully read all the details and the Zortrax_M200_Brochure_v3” present on your site I find filaments: Z-PCABS, NYLON-Z, Z-Flex, Z-GLASS, Z ALU coming soon …

I think I like many others are asking, are you planning for their release? We can get some information?

Thanks

Hello to All ,

I just bought a 3D printer … A ZORTRAX .

She arrives in a few days , I hate to measure its quality.

I hate to measure its quality.

What do you mean :)?

Maybe he meant "have" no "hate"... haha... not a good start anyway, it seems like a "Freud's lapsus"... we hope you are going to love it instead  :)

First of all, I wanted to congratulate with you for the new version (0.0.9) of the z-suite... amazing!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Question: when I decided to buy the M200 I have carefully read all the details and the “Zortrax_M200_Brochure_v3” present on your site I find filaments: Z-PCABS, NYLON-Z, Z-Flex, Z-GLASS, Z ALU coming soon …

I think I like many others are asking, are you planning for their release? We can get some information?

Thanks…

Great questions...