Auto stop during the printing

The print auto stopped during the print after printing for 1d+6h. When it stopped, the nozzle return to the initial position and the screen displayed the main menu.
When I checked the zcode file in the memory card after the printer stopped, there jumped a window said that "loading U-Boat_6_repaired.zcode failed". I am sure about that I exported a complete and good zcode document which consisted of 5 parts to the memory card before the print. I am confused what the problem is.
Plz help me, guys.

Try another SD card. Format it on FAT32 file system and 32kB block size. It should not be bigger than 4GB.

If failure repeats, contact support. I doubt but your LCD panel could be broken.

Try another SD card. Format it on FAT32 file system and 32kB block size. It should not be bigger than 4GB.

If failure repeats, contact support. I doubt but your LCD panel could be broken.

Seems like a problem with the card or with the file. Please contact our customer support team at support@zortrax.com regarding this issue.

Thank you for your advise! But I think the panel worked well.