big problem.. help me!

Hi,

after so many prints with no problem, today my M200 started to not print ...

In other words, my M200 when it moves fast axes X and Y lose their position (as if shells - look the video https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekmt3rdb2bvkj81/2017-01-14%20at%2016.13.24.mp4?dl=0 the attached video) in this way is unusable!

I have tried everything check pulleys, belts, motors (I also swapped the motors of the X and Y axes) but nothing to do I can not solve!

I have written to Zortrax support to ask if I can ship my M200 for a total overhaul

What can I do??? I am desperate… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Some idea?? Please help me...

Thanks!!!

I had this on one of my M200's occasionally and I would turn it off and start again and the problem often disappears. Your problem may be more severe.

Try Printing this and see if it has the same issue and in which part it has a problem. 

http://library.zortr...n-cable-tester/

Thanks Carbon1…

You think can be Ribbon Cable the problem?

this afternoon I try to print the file that you suggested …

Thanks!

Thanks Carbon1....

You think can be Ribbon Cable the problem?

this afternoon I try to print the file that you suggested …

Thanks!

The ribbon cable is a possibility, the last time I changed my ribbon cable I found the PCB was covered in dust and I use compressed air and cleaned the dust off and I checked all the plugs and cables, My problem may have been the ribbon cable, the dirt on the PCB or a loose connection in one of the cables but my problem went away.

I never change it… but I test but what you wrote me… i hope…

The ribbon cables are easy to pinch and I've only had problems with my M200 due to ribbon cable issues over 2 years.  That and the obvious like dirty nozzles..but yes the ribbon cable is my first suspect when getting severe issues.  I didn't look at your dropbox so know that I'm only throwing that out there from personal experience and not sure if that applies to your issue.

I send my M200 to offcial reseller near me... but thanks to all!