We appreciate your comments on Z-Suite Software. In order to improve all bugs you find, weâ€™ve created Bug Tracker. With new application we gain more control over reported errors to improve our work even faster. New tool is available in â€œBug Trackerâ€ tab in the main menu.
To report an issue go to Z-Suite category in the Bug Tracker and select â€œStart new issueâ€ option. To complete new topic, simply fill out the form:
- Issue title â€“ title closely related to the reported error
- Issue tags â€“ key words describing reported error (not required)
- Issue description â€“ the description of reported error
Attach files, so we can better understand the problem:
- Images â€“ screenshot of Z-Suite or photos of printed model illustrating the problem
- .stl file - .stl file of printed model (only visible to admin)
- .zcode file - .zcode file from Z-Suite (only visible to admin)
Choose Z-Suite version â€“ you can find it in the column to the right.
Once completed, post new topic selecting â€œPost new issueâ€ option. It will be immediately visible in Z-Suite category in the Bug tracker.
Below you can find all statuses that we give to each issue:
Open â€“ issue was added
In progress â€“ we are working to solve problem described in your request
Fixed â€“ issue was solved. Update will be implemented in the next version of software or it exists in the current version
Hold â€“ issue requires time for testing or it was hold for other reason
Not a bug â€“ described issue is not a bug
Cannot reproduce â€“ we cannot reproduce described error
Working as intended â€“ issue is a consequence of proper operation of the software
Closed â€“ issue is closed