Cool Print

Lately I've been having lots of issues with my printers and been posting about them. Just thought it would be nice to also post the successes and what the Zortrax is capable off. I think this is a cool print and was amazed at how well it printed with so little supports, so credit where credit is due ;)

p.s. its not perfect, it does have some small imperfections on the underside of the steep angle, which you can make out in the photos, but still impressive IMO.

Lately I've been having lots of issues with my printers and been posting about them. Just thought it would be nice to also post the successes and what the Zortrax is capable off. I think this is a cool print and was amazed at how well it printed with so little supports, so credit where credit is due ;)

p.s. its not perfect, it does have some small imperfections on the underside of the steep angle, which you can make out in the photos, but still impressive IMO.

I love it, would you mind sharing the stl?

Sorry its work for a client and copyright protected :(

cool !  

It looks like something I have seen plated with silver metal. Did you plate it ? 

Yes its on another thread called metal plating but its plated pink with copper.