Error #010

My M200 V4 was two times in repair😤.

And i have heating up Problems the complete hot end is new.

The Firmware Version is 1.0.3 the Printer stuck betwen 97-99 %

Load new Filament works normaly

Is the heating issue on the build plate or hotend? I would assume the hotend being that you have had it replaced but I see it as a valid question.

The Problem is on the hotend side

Who did you send the machine into for repairs, they may need to rethink how they operate. 

While the printer is cool, remove the heater block from the print head and take a look at the heater/thermocoupler inside the heater block. If there is a small air gap you can close it be wrapping both units in tinfoil.

-NS

There’s an air gap on Thermostate and the Heater i Close it with 5 rounds of tinfoil and the Same Problem again.

The Service Point was in Germany (igo3d)

I have Paid the Service because they Sayn No garantee Fot the hotend.

you might be able to get Zortrax to send you an Extruder PCB, that could be the cause.

give us a shout through www.support.zortrax.com/support-form , we will replace PCB + Heater&thermocoupler. You can quote me in problem description. 

give us a shout through www.support.zortrax.com/support-form , we will replace PCB + Heater&thermocoupler. You can quote me in problem description.

Can’t usw the Support Form

Can't usw the Support Form

You did, no worries. We are preparing the package ;)

wow what should I do I have the #101 error?

it fixed itself. I love when that happens. just happened to my computer im typing on. actually that was my blowing on the fan on the computer and there was some wire fiddling on the zortrax printer

Hi, @hummina.
In case the issue reoccurs, contact your local Reseller or send us a support form .