explaining Z-suite options

Hello, i've tried searching on forum and also checked the manual but didnt find the answer on the following questions

- Is there a way to preview the print INCLUDING the infill? the pause layer setting only shows outlines.

- Can you say an empirical connection between infill settings and actual infill %?

- Is there a way to store the hw version and not have to enter it every time on startup?

- Is there a way to disable warnings? for example when disabling supports (i'm a big boy :) )

thanks

I think the answer is no to all. But who knows what the future Zsuites will hold.

I'm still wondering when the Mac version of Zsuite will get what the Windows version has like the Sd save option.

curvedlego%203.png

Hers the mac

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-02-09%2Bat%2B4.37.2

When I downloaded it I had the option to save a shortcut just for V1/3/4, so that my get rid of that annoying popup. Other than that I'm pretty sure it's no to all.

WHen it shows filament usage, does it show usage with raft and support? Would be good if they add a cost of the print like in Simplify 3D software

WHen it shows filament usage, does it show usage with raft and support? Would be good if they add a cost of the print like in Simplify 3D software

I think it does include raft and support material. You can figure out cost by how many grams it used.