Few Colours - Pink?

I need to print pink models.

But no pink Z-filaments. Any idea?

What can I use? Alterative filaments? Which one? Can I use them without hacking extruder's temperature?

If it's flat you could print it white with just a layer of red on the top and it should come out mostly pink. If you're doing full 3d and/or want true pink, as of right now your only option would be to try a 3rd party filament (though this would officially break your warranty). 

Some people have said the Red Z-ABS looks pinkish when printed but I haven't tried it myself yet.

Some people have said the Red Z-ABS looks pinkish when printed but I haven't tried it myself yet.

I'm pretty sure that that was either a bad batch or people were just basing that off of how it looked on the printer. With the intense blue lights on the printer it can wash out the red and make it look pink. The red that I have actually comes out as slightly brighter than Coca-Cola red with maybe a hint of pink in bright light (in low light it looks deep red). 

I still have almost full spool of that pinky red.

I can send you a sample print in case you want it.

I printed many red objects. Red isn't pink. LabRat is 100% right with his explanation.

I'm looking for an alternative really-pink (or really-purple) filament.

I think that someone in the past found legacy filaments that works right with Zortrax too, but I need to know:

- Which brand

- Zortrax parameters (ABS? HIPS? ... Normal, high? Etc.)

ps. thank you Sam, you're really kind.

And you think that the changing temperature is enought to print with other materials ?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

How you want to change, retraction, flow, and hundreds other settings? ;)

And you think that the changing temperature is enought to print with other materials ?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

How you want to change, retraction, flow, and hundreds other settings? ;)

Did you not see the prints in the link?  Colorfabb PLA/PLH works fine and they have pink. http://colorfabb.com/fluorescent-pink

@Trhuster, using such devices may be dangerous both for printer and it’s user and will void your warranty.

Cool! I can show you on the pictures SLS print and tell you it's made on Zortrax :D

I wait for pink and purple :)

Z-temp is really cool!

However I don't need to use a lot of different materials, but only an ABS pink filament.

In z-temp user manual I see a table with temperature for every Zortrax material. It will be wonderful to find an alternative pink abs filament that prints well using one of those 4 temperatures!

and yes... red Z-ABS does look like dark pink

@Filip Kowal. I'm curious...

Why Zortax doesn't produce pink filemants? Is it a "chemical" related problem??

Rather waiting for more request?

Rather waiting for more request?

80% of my female clients ask me for pink models... I think that it's not an uncommon request. Isn't it?

Cool! I can show you on the pictures SLS print and tell you it's made on Zortrax :D

The only difference is that would make you a liar. The prints on the webpage is printed on a Zortrax M200.

http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/315-bunny-egg-cups/?hl=igo3d#entry11207

Trhuster tried iGo3D filament which should not be printed on more than 250°C and prints were not even bad.

http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/315-bunny-egg-cups/?hl=igo3d#entry11207

Trhuster tried iGo3D filament which should not be printed on more than 250°C and prints were not even bad.

I have printed this with iGo3D filament and it came out good.

313g7t4.jpg

I print in pink all the time you can get spools of pink filament off of ebay