Firmware 0.0.3 Connector Check

You “accidentally” hit the connector ??..

… You mean you tried to murder it !!! :smiley:

Everything looks more dramatic when magnified :slight_smile: Those scrapers are really sharp!

I think the scraper’s user is very sharp… :wink:

[quote name=wilsonj]Another issue related to the firmware is that you need to restart the printer after each print otherwise the bed won’t heat up fully. This is a known problem and has to do with the bed turning off after the print is finished.
[/quote]

Jamie, maybe start a new topic for that issue?

Guys, if you see Julia with scrapers in hands… RUN !!!

:smiley:

Well, for those of us who are able to get our prints to stick, some force is required to remove them :wink:

You can request a new type of printing plate called - Ninja Printer Plates, google it. All that is require that in printer firmware we would be able to disable the auto calibration, it’s not auto maybe semi-automatic (you still have to adjust the knobs by hand), for calibration to be automatic it should need no user intervention IMHO.

[quote name=cyansword]You can request a new type of printing plate called - Ninja Printer Plates, google it. All that is require that in printer firmware we would be able to disable the auto calibration, it’s not auto maybe semi-automatic (you still have to adjust the knobs by hand), for calibration to be automatic it should need no user intervention IMHO.
[/quote]

The perfboard that the Zortrax is designed to use works great for me.

The Zortrax currently supports auto-initial height adjustment but not yet auto-leveling. Personally I’m really enjoying the auto-initial height feature and would not want to give it up - it works great. Yes, the bed leveling has to be done by hand with the screws. I leveled mine once more than a month ago and have not had to touch it since.

@ Julia: swift, soft and objective!