Future versions of Z-Suite

Nizzy, can you please ask for a rough time line for the 0.0.4 firmware? Thanks!

+1

I would like to see option for printing without a raft.

I would like to see option for printing without a raft.

Me too…for the quick and dirty small stuff…you could just scrape the little knobs off…

The temperature management is required

Jay is right, it is anti business

My choice was well made because Zortrax

I am currently building a filament extruder .because I use a lot

If you do not make changes to your app, ditto for the Firmware.

I will and I would put them in line

Sorry, but your product is bought what permez you to develop , so I expect a return

Has there been any news about if and when features like 25 and 50 micron layers, Wifi and Z-PLA will become available?

I bought the Zortrax a month ago and it was advertised with 25 - 50 micron layer thickness in a future update and I thought PLA was possible, now I see some features are on hold for a while now.

I hope these things will be released soon but I am very content so far with the M200, great quality.

Welcome 3DWP!

Do not anticipate PLA in near future. Why would you need PLA at all?

Welcome 3DWP!

Do not anticipate PLA in near future. Why would you need PLA at all?

Well some things I make lately are lithophane lamps and I print them with white PLA on an Up Plus. I was hoping to print larger ones on the M200. I read that PET could replace this but I don't see white available and I haven't tried it yet because of problems people have with printing it. Maybe HIPS will work too, but is that just as low shrink? Could you print a large flat hollow cylinder well on an M200?

And thanks for the welcome, I feel right at home already! I hope to be contributing here and helping people.