Hollow walls?

Hello all, just viewing the layers of this model and noticed that it simulates the vertical walls which are 3mm wide on the sides and 3mm wide on the bottom, as hollow. Is this true, that they are hollow? Anyone else notice this?

Thanks, Dhatw.

The structure is not hollow, they just avoided to display the infill path, just showing the surface toolpaths.

The structure is not hollow, they just avoided to display the infill path, just showing the surface toolpaths.

That is what i initially assumed but if you look beside the hollow parts you will see sections that show fill.

you won't see more than 2 or 3, which would constitude the lower and upper layers, as you specify at z-suite setup. if you modify any of this parameters to 4, you will see 4 layers displaying the toolpaths, but not the real infill.

That fill that you see is a different type of fill I think… It’s the zigzag type used in thin sections. The one they don’t show is the cross pattern which changes depending on the infill setting (full, solid, etc). The zigzag type fills are not affected by this setting. They are always there.

That fill that you see is a different type of fill I think... It's the zigzag type used in thin sections. The one they don't show is the cross pattern which changes depending on the infill setting (full, solid, etc). The zigzag type fills are not affected by this setting. They are always there.

This makes sense, thanks all.

in the future i would hope they add a button to show infill .