How about a taller Zortrax

Dear Zortrax team,

Why don't you be first to market with a taller Zortrax, like 14" high. Looking around, everything that can print tall is a kit. And Makerboot, Wanaho, etc. only print PLA. Us engineers want ABS. You got that figured-out already. So why not just make a taller one. It would be a home run!

P.S. May have been a bit overzealous in the last statement but there is no machine in your market that prints ABS with this good quality and is tall.

take a look at the Leapfrog they make a very tall one that prints abs

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1661525705/z-unlimited-add-on-for-ultimaker

If only...

A larger Z Printer might be nice. I probably can't afford it, but it would be nice. haha

So I think the point is being missed. Though there are other machines that print ABS and are taller and print down to 20um the precision of these machines do not compare to the M200. For example, I looked at the Leapfrog. Their precision is XY: 16.9 microns Z: 20 microns. The M200 is XY: 1.5 microns Z: 1.25 microns. Besides the clamp-down of many variables, like exact temperature for exact filament designed for specific extruder and hotend, that precision is why you are getting such quality prints. So if the Zortax team could produce a taller machine with the same quality print, my opinion is that it would be a big seller. I downloaded an .stl the other day. I really would have liked to have printed it a full size. I had to scale it down to fit. 

Also, Z@50 uM would be nice.

I downloaded an .stl the other day. I really would have liked to have printed it a full size. I had to scale it down to fit. 

Did you try to split it in the Z software, then you could have welded it together with Acetone or MEK and have the full sized version.

Regards

Drew