LCD housing

i’ve printed it for my friend which build RepRap Prusa but as I think, he decide to buy Zortrax :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that’s what I wanted to see!!! That turned out GREAT!!!

Yeah, looks really good! I like that orange too. I gotta order me some more colors…

The safety orange is cool… I’m still waiting for black…

It looks really nice, the only thing i can see tiny gaps around the holes and outlines. Also structure after removing raft looks clean. :slight_smile:

[quote name=Trhuster]It looks really nice, the only thing i can see tiny gaps around the holes and outlines. Also structure after removing raft looks clean. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Tiny gaps?? I must be missing something. I’m not seeing it.

[quote name=Kyle][quote=Trhuster]It looks really nice, the only thing i can see tiny gaps around the holes and outlines. Also structure after removing raft looks clean. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Tiny gaps?? I must be missing something. I’m not seeing it.
[/quote]

It is visible in pic nr 3 from top, very small gaps.

Nice work, really nice to see some practical application of the printer, and if you had countersunk the bolts it would have been perfect :wink:

What clearance tolerance did you model the parts with to get them to fit? I am curious as I will probably be making a lot of enclosures for different prototypes. On our cnc I usually use 0.1mm.

Impressive, great work!

Very nice!!!

How the bottom is so even and other prints i so are way worse? What layer height is this?