Let us decide/place seam placement

Hello,

So I was printing an object on the M200 using ABS-2 and two identical part came out completely different. The part was printed flat and not in an angle. I think its because of the seam placement which are all bunched up in the same place, correct me if Im wrong.

Its not the first time that Im looking at placing seams where I want them using multiple printing software. So yeah, there is my suggestion.

Good day !

Hello @BE_DE3D_Inc,

could you provide .zcode and .stl files of the model, so we can have a look at them?

As for the seam - we have already implemented new seam modes, including a user specified one in Z-SUITE 3.0.0 BETA (Endureal and M Series Plus only). Unfortunately, no futher software and firmware updates will be available for the M200/M300.

Best regards,
Karolina

I see, thank you for the reply.

There they are :

anemometre_custom.zcode (8.1 MB)
anemometre_02.zprojx (7.8 MB)

Hello,

I rotated the model (Z axis) and the result is better - please, compare both models. Have you tried that?

Best regards,
Karolina

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the orientation of the red one in zsuite ?

Because as far as I can see both were printed on the Z axis, but the red is clearly better than the green…

Thanks for the answer !

Sure, here you are:

I have also uploaded the .zcode file.

How can a simple rotation on the Z axis fix that kind of problem ? Its essentially in the same orientation… I dont understand… is there a way for me to know how to rotate it on the Z axis for the best results before printing ?

Thanks for the help.