Loud noise mid print

The printer started making some strange noise today only when it moves in a certain direction. I did grease the axis chrome bars today, I apologize for not using proper terms.

I was able to record a video with the noise, fast forward 19 seconds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4acmnwdq1oe0640/2016-10-10%2018.44.59.mov?dl=0

Printing with ZABS at a 0.09 setting, the noise starts after an hour into the print, and it becomes louder.

I would appreciate any help! I have to finish this print this week!!

Is the printer still making the noise on a different print?

With the power turned off you can move the print head by hand, move the print head slowly in all directions and see if there is any restriction on the movement, if you can feel any resistance in any direction, this may help you identify which area is causing the problem. Have a look to see if you can see anything that may be loose.

I have had this a few times, found it was the motor on the right side of the printer. you can move the print head (while machine turned off) and replicate that same sound. then you can pull the power connector from that motor and try again and find that the sound is gone. 

I think whats happening is the motor is generating a current and causing a counter action. But cant understand why this would happen when the printer is in operation. 

Cool fact of the day, if you move the motors fast enough you can power on the display. But dont do it, its bad. 

Sounded to me like the nozzle dragging on the print.

and also clog in the nozzle

Is the printer still making the noise on a different print?

With the power turned off you can move the print head by hand, move the print head slowly in all directions and see if there is any restriction on the movement, if you can feel any resistance in any direction, this may help you identify which area is causing the problem. Have a look to see if you can see anything that may be loose.

Trying another model now, let's see how that goes! I did hear some sounds while printer head, but I can't see, to identify what's causing it...

and also clog in the nozzle

It's priting fine, it just starting making that sound which intensifies with time and they I have print skips like these see below

aylhqa.jpg

You think? I trust your calls on this one! What do you advise me to do?

Not sure. To me, it sounds like improperly aligned rods/blocks. 

Turn off the printer, lower the platform to make sure you don't scratch it, move the extruder by hand and see if it moves smoothly at various speeds. Check the corners too. 

If it's "intensifying with time" and causing x-y shifts, then no, it's probably not nozzle dragging. Mechanical misalignment, something slipping, or insufficient lubrication.

Check your light strip too, that piece of crap drops in between the frame and gantry all the time on older machines and will cause excessive resistance. It should be sitting at the top of the frame not angled down or on the front. 

Also I've got the X-enstop loosed and rubbed against the printer body

Turn the power off and manually move the print head X and Y around the area where you have been hearing the noise, I did have an issue with my M200 where it was misaligning and I did feel some resistance when I manually moved the print head, I cleaned all the steel rods that the print head moves on and re-lubricated them and it felt smoother and I have not had the problem again.