Missing piece in delivery of enclosure panels

Hey there,

Just though I'd let you know that I received my side panels and door today and one of the alignment clips was missing for the top hinge (to get the correct spacing). I thought that I could use the bottom clip on the top as well, but you cant :( I managed to do without it but I thought that I should at least let you guys know. Other than that, the side panels are great!

Don't you think an email to sales support would be better than on open forum for this??

Same thing happened to me, i received my order 2 weeks ago, the larger clip only came with one.

Don't you think an email to sales support would be better than on open forum for this??

Maybe

Often enough....not

Hey there,

Just though I'd let you know that I received my side panels and door today and one of the alignment clips was missing for the top hinge (to get the correct spacing). I thought that I could use the bottom clip on the top as well, but you cant :( I managed to do without it but I thought that I should at least let you guys know. Other than that, the side panels are great!

Hello Adrian.

Please contact our customer service team regarding this issue using the support form: http://support.zortrax.com/application-form/