mobius rings

A interwoven ring piece.

Might be interesting for you all to see how support was generated and how it turned out.

Seems it had some trouble with it as the surfaces are not really smooth.

Yes, the surfaces should be more “filled” than that. I have printed this model on the Up without problems.

@Julia

0.15 layer height and full air blowing or totally off ?

Best Regards

[quote name=Martin Olchanowski]@Julia

0.15 layer height and full air blowing or totally off ?

Best Regards
[/quote]

Probably 200 microns and fan duct closed. I rarely use 150 microns and almost never open the fan duct with ABS since I added a temperature control switch. I didn’t have an enclosure back then either. I used regular ABS from 3dprintingsystems.com, not official Up PC-ABS.

I downloaded it and it have only ~5mm size @smeevil what scale did you used for printing it ?

Hm, I don’t remember it coming up that small for me. I ended up printing it large enough to be worn as a bracelet. Got the model from Thingiverse…

[quote name=JuliaTruchsess]Hm, I don’t remember it coming up that small for me. I ended up printing it large enough to be worn as a bracelet. Got the model from Thingiverse…
[/quote]

Ok so it can be a reason @smeevil model looks as printed in scale too small even for baby hand (or maybe I’m wrong) :slight_smile: Bigger always is printed better

Best Regards

Not sure what the scale was , it was very tiny on import so it might be scaled to 15 or 20 …

When printed it fitted easely around my wrist

it was with 10 degrees support.

OK, I just checked - it was about 9.5mm dia on download and I increased it to about 110mm O.D. for printing.