New M200 does nothing

Hello,

Today i recived my new M200 and after connect the wires and plug it... Nothing.

Only the power supply fan and the other fan runs, but there is no lights, LCD is off

Any ideas?

Thanks

It did mine, was the humidity sensor

I used the hair dryer to heat the part where there is the printer card, and it is on.

I used the hair dryer to heat the part where there is the printer card, and it is on.

Can you elaborate on this humidity sensor? I did not know there was such a thing on the M200.

Sd Card + LCD or Mainboard?

Thanks

to the store where I bought it told me it was a problem due to humidity, and that the internal sensor, preventing the printer to come on

He was an old firmware issue (November 2014), also he told me the lower limit was too low.
I solved using a phone, directing the stream of air through the ventilation holes near the USB socket-mainboard

It would be pretty surprising if Zortrax had included a humidity sensor in their control system.  The money would have been spent on decent extruder fans.

Seems a problem with connector or internal wire, due after moving to recheck external connections, i power on and runs.

But after some prints, while printing it shutdown with no reason.

Switching on/off and nothing else than fans run.

Move it again and runs.