New version 1.1.0

SO whats new or improved in this version ?

If you download the ZSuite 1.1.0 Zip file and extract it, you'll find a changelog.txt file that describes what is new or changed in this release.

Mike

It’s on the website, too…

Added printing material cost calculator

Added new view options

Added ability to disable the automatic generation of bridges

Added checking whether the model has been loaded in the correct scale (inches, millimeters)

Slightly improved interface readability

Added possibility to load files by dropping them from other programs (for eg. compressed folders)

Improved gap filling with thin walls (from 1.0mm to 1.5mm)

Improved quality under the convex inscriptions on the top of the print

Improved repair algorithm of the damaged .stl files

Bug fixes

Improved wall filling?!?!? Time to test!  :lol:

"Improved quality under the convex inscriptions on the top of the print"

Can anyone translate this?

To what language?? lol

I updated it without thinking.. Raft removal on flat parts does seem to be easier..

I think it is if you print a ball or dome, the top of ball with large spacing between each strand of printed filament. Not sure, wild guess...........

Now when you save the zcode you have the title of your stl file not more that annoying "Untitled". If you want to change it obviously you can change, but the more expected scenario is you don't want to.

Now when you save the zcode you have the title of your stl file not more that annoying "Untitled". If you want to change it obviously you can change, but the more expected scenario is you don't want to.

This is the kind of attention to small but important details of UI convenience and consistency I like to see.

I like the option for Smart Bridging, the info with it is good in my opinion. Good to have options and info how to use them, thanks Zortrax!