Perforated plate damaged on M200 printers

Hello, fairly new printers, what are the odds of occurring at 1 day difference. On the first printer the one that experienced this first, it made a small hole. I inspected the x,y, and z and everything did seem alright, today it printed fine. The deal is that on a second printer it really damaged the perforated plate, and this printer didn't show any issues, yesterday all prints were fine, no issues or noises.

What worries me  is that prior to the second printers issue ( starting of the print), I have manually moved the build platform up and down from maintenance menu with no noises.

What are the chances of the cause being a software/firmware issue? 

The second printer cannot be used, this issue keeps persisting , but the first one prints just fine... Autocalibration doesn't help it, it still pulls the plate into the extruder noze ..

Guess shipping it for warranty is the way to go, but could the perforated plate be refunded/replaced?

The second printer cannot be used, this issue keeps persisting , but the first one prints just fine... Autocalibration doesn't help it, it still pulls the plate into the extruder noze ..

Guess shipping it for warranty is the way to go, but could the perforated plate be refunded/replaced?

Replacing perforated plate & heatbed cable, should do the trick. Give us a shout through http://www.support.zortrax.com/support-form and mention our conversation there, we will prepare package. 

Replacing perforated plate & heatbed cable, should do the trick. Give us a shout through http://www.support.zortrax.com/support-form and mention our conversation there, we will prepare package. 

Hey Marcin, I have removed the bottom panel and inspected the heatbed cable connections, the power one did seem slightly not connected in the bottom corner by a very small margin, so I pushed that in a little to be properly connected and inspected other connections, all did seem fine, but it still pulls the heatbed into the nozzle..

Hope the new cable will fix this.