Pillowing

Hi there,

I have a printer that has started to do some random things.

I had the extruder clicking issue, i replaced the nozzle and cured this.

I had a print before the extruder clicking issue give a pillowed print, now its pillowing on all flat surfaces.

I have the printer in a cabinet in a garage, so confident the temps are below 30deg C.

I'm printing with ZHIPS.

Its really annoying as for the last 500hrs its been bullet proof.

I will try the new suite, but have been using my current set-up now for a while and its been ace, with zabs and ships!!!!

Cheers

Andy

Did you also clear the tube when you removed the nozzle? You can get buildup inside the feed tube to the nozzle. Make sure set screws for heater and temp sensor are tight as well. I have both my printers in my basement which stays about 18c or 65f. Standard side covers on both. No full enclosure.

Hi there,

I have a printer that has started to do some random things.

I had the extruder clicking issue, i replaced the nozzle and cured this.

I had a print before the extruder clicking issue give a pillowed print, now its pillowing on all flat surfaces.

I have the printer in a cabinet in a garage, so confident the temps are below 30deg C.

I'm printing with ZHIPS.

Its really annoying as for the last 500hrs its been bullet proof.

I will try the new suite, but have been using my current set-up now for a while and its been ace, with zabs and ships!!!!

Cheers

Andy

I'd say thats heating realated. Gather few print photos and give us a shout through www.support.zortrax.com/support-form