Platform screws

Hi guys,

I did maintenance to the platform but I have noticed that the screws are ruining and I would not want to risk not unscrew more...

Can tell me what kind of screws are?

Thanks!

The screws that hold the perf board down are 3mm x 0.5mm socket flat head. Length is about 6mm

The screws that hold the perf board down are 3mm x 0.5mm socket flat head. Length is about 6mm

Thanks Kyle!

Really ? Mine are counter sunk head.

The screws that hold my perfboard down are also the flat head type but there is no mating countersink angle in the perfboard itself.  A spare perfboard I ordered a few months ago does have countersunk holes so maybe the SHCS screws were changed to FH screws somewhere along the line.

Well in terms of screws.. Flathead does have a taper on it for countersink.. A button head has a flat contact surface.. Sorry if I confused anyone.. I did notice the taper on the screws can cause the center of perf board to bow up in the center. I will be changing mine to button head screws..

Flat head screws:

Flat head screws:

Dimension?😉

These are ISO 10642 aka DIN 7991 M3 screws. Original are 3.5 mm long but it is nothing wrong if they are a bit longer.

These are ISO 10642 aka DIN 7991 M3 screws. Original are 3.5 mm long it is nothing wrong if they are a bit longer.

Perfect! :D

These are ISO 10642 aka DIN 7991 M3 screws. Original are 3.5 mm long but it is nothing wrong if they are a bit longer.

Measure full length of screw..f9RQaC.jpg