Potential buyer ... your opinion on the M200!

but the wifi works or not ???

Does not work yet.

Dai, Paolo! Apri il portafoglio!

Grande venosa…!! :slight_smile: complimenti per l’italiano! In settimana decido!

Dai, Paolo! Apri il portafoglio!

question … who explained to me the difference between z-abs and z-ultrat …??

Z-abs is like standard abs. Zortrax branded, extruding at 260ºC.

Z-Ultrat is a modified abs, best for technical projects, sturdier, less warping, etc.

Btw, mio italiano é pieno di ruggine. Non lo pratico da molto tempo, miei genittori sono al lal di là da qualche anni.

Tutto chiaro!

Grazie!

Z-abs is like standard abs. Zortrax branded, extruding at 260ºC.

Z-Ultrat is a modified abs, best for technical projects, sturdier, less warping, etc.

Btw, mio italiano é pieno di ruggine. Non lo pratico da molto tempo, miei genittori sono al lal di là da qualche anni.

because in the sale?

it's for sale because im on a bit of a hard time and need a bit of cash so this is the first thing to sale.

other question … I’ve read that some of you are using alternative ABS filaments… which brand? Thank you …

other question ... I've read that some of you are using alternative ABS filaments... which brand? Thank you ...

Admission of use of 3rd-party filaments will void your warranty, so maybe no one here will want to volunteer information. Since my warranty has already been declared void by Zortrax customer service for this reason (even when I used the results to promote the M200 on other websites such as this), I will tell you that it works fine with many other filaments. Up ABS works perfectly since it is designed for the same extrusion temp as Z-ABS. Other ABS's, however, even those designed for 230C, usually work fine, too. I have also had good results with Taulman 618 nylon. I would not recommend attempting any PLA or TPE (rubber-like) materials, or any of the more exotic materials like Colorfabb XT, Taulman T-Glase, etc, unless you are particularly adventurous and have a stock of spare nozzles on hand.

once again … thank you!

Admission of use of 3rd-party filaments will void your warranty, so maybe no one here will want to volunteer information. Since my warranty has already been declared void by Zortrax customer service for this reason (even when I used the results to promote the M200 on other websites such as this), I will tell you that it works fine with many other filaments. Up ABS works perfectly since it is designed for the same extrusion temp as Z-ABS. Other ABS's, however, even those designed for 230C, usually work fine, too. I have also had good results with Taulman 618 nylon. I would not recommend attempting any PLA or TPE (rubber-like) materials, or any of the more exotic materials like Colorfabb XT, Taulman T-Glase, etc, unless you are particularly adventurous and have a stock of spare nozzles on hand.

Hi guys,

today confirmed the purchase of my Sharebotso soon be ordering my M200 and I will be one of you… Zortrax’s boy!! :smiley:  :smiley: 

This discussion seems an appropriate spot to thank Filip Kowal, Robert Kowalsky -  as well as Zortrax in general - for addressing a hardware failure in as quick a manner as I've ever experienced with any manufacturer support. The aspect of customer support should be a substantive consideration in a purchase of something of this nature in as issues invariably arise - despite the superb build quality and engineering of the M200.

Speaking of which… the build quality. Firstly the M200 is built like a tank. I believe 45Lbs or so. Its weight plants it firmly and the rigid structure ensures vibration free operation -  which is very much an aid in acheiving excellent tolerances and surface finishes. As well, our first machine is running on average 12 - 20 hours daily with very little needed in the way of maintenance. We are a manufacturer conducting a trial of sorts and in so doing we’re producing hundreds of supporting specialty fasteners/connectors each and every week on this machine and the print quality remains as solid as it did on its first day in service.  

I can’t praise this little machine enough. As a small manufacturer It’s given us a capability that has directly influenced our product development. All this at an extraordinarily low price. Our intention is to run multiple M200’s. 

I’m effusive in my praise in large part because I want continued success for Zortrax … which correlates directly with our own in this area. The more of these machines in operation and the good health of Zotrax will ensure continued development, improvements and terrific support.

So there you are. Don’t agonize over this…  the M200 will quite likely be one of your best purchases. 

thanks for your opinion!

I can not wait to proceed with the purchase and finally test everything that you and all the others have told me!

thanks guys !!!

hear hear … today ordered the M200!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bravissimo! :)

my order confirmed delivery... Wednesday... coming soon!!!!

my order confirmed delivery... Wednesday... coming soon!!!!

I got my M200 2 weeks ago, and have to say that I'm just super impressed. You are going to love the M200 ! 

I got my M200 2 weeks ago, and have to say that I'm just super impressed. You are going to love the M200 ! 

I hope to live the same emotions ... :D :D

No the wifi is not operational. But soon. lol 

Out of all the machines offered today this has the capability of all of them put together but I am guessing genius takes time. 

Hopefully soon they will give what they promised. 

Julia, does Taulman 618 sticks well to the zortrax perfboard?