Power on switch

Hi, i've a problem with power on switch, it's work bad, where can I buy another one?

A location might help others help you find something local.  Try Zortrax, Newark, Mouser, DigiKey, or Allied Electronics and search by spec and dimension.

http://www.leci.cn/en/show_pro.asp?5

Ok, is this, but Zortrax must have the spare parts

Did you ask them via support email?

no, i try ;)

I had problems with mine too. They sent out a replacement.. After playing with the old one for a bit it started working again. It wouldn't lock into the "on" position. It just kept springing back to the "off" position..

@Kyle is right it just lock temporary is enough to be not gentle and push/punch it hardly to On/Off position many times until it back to correct working state.

Best Regards

Martin

my switch often does not turn on the printer, I have to operate it several times to make it work.

It seems to be a defective part, from what I read, and perhaps not very reliable

Switches tend to be very reliable parts; they rarely fail mechanically before taking thousands of cycles. I’m not saying that it can’t happen, but it’s more likely that it’s a failure do to oxidized plates. If you have some contact cleaner just squirt some in and toggle the switch a bunch. After this it should be A-okay.

yes, it correct, but a printer that costs 2000 euro, and has seven months, must have a more reliable switch, my coffee machine has a similar switch, and working properly for more than two years, with the same number of starts printer

Zortrax, in my opinion, need to find a more reliable component; I read about the technical specifications of the switch, which has a life span equal to 10,000 cycles, perhaps a little short.