Print work

Pics print in progress

I wanted a mouse of large size: 142 mm x 91 x 50 mm.

Attached also Printing parameters, so i can have your advice.

The right side has been detached (about 8 mm) from the support,

i happened already with other prints, and Always in the same area (make a small maintenance).

The printer is equipped with sidel locks.

Will be housed inside the electronics of an old Logitech mouse.

Super printer ZortraxM200

Watch out for Your serial number in PDF file :/

Watch out for Your serial number in PDF file :/

Good catch!!

The right side has been detached (about 8 mm) from the support,

i happened already with other prints, and Always in the same area (make a small maintenance).

Hi Luckys,

I can't really see what the problem is from your photos. The part is lifting from the raft?

Cool design!

julia

Printing is ok :)

thckness body 1.7 mm

Hi Julia,

is yet another release (prints of different objects)  that always gets up on right:

do a litte maintenance to the plate.

thank you

Hi Julia,

is yet another release (prints of different objects)  that always gets up on right:

do a litte maintenance to the plate.

thank you

Great design Luckys.. Make sure bed is level. If you still have problem try this.. http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/483-tips-tricks-warping-issue-solution/

Hi Kyle,

i try,

thank you

Great design Luckys.. Make sure bed is level. If you still have problem try this.. http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/483-tips-tricks-warping-issue-solution/

Or use original plastic bag to cover printer  :D

Hi Pioo,

yes, there are

I also used the original plastic bag to cover printer, it works fine. :)

I don't suggest to cover the whole printer with the bag. I only did it once but I felt the machine's temperature was going too much high. if you still want to do it doublecheck that the bag doesen't cover the airflows in the bottom left and right of the printer, the control hardware is placed there under and it might produce failures if it get overheated.

A better temporary solution is to make side and front panels. I was waiting to buy the acrylic ones that Zortrax sells and in the meantime I just cut three rectangular pieces out of a mylar sheet and sticked them with masking tape to the M200 outer chassis. Not very nice to see but very cheap and it produced the needed result, no warping or detachments anymore.

Hi Spicchio72,

the side panels there are.

thank you

We have to print !

… by chat !