Printer avoids platform heating process

Hi i've just changed the small connector yesterday and everithing went fine i did  some test prints. But today i've noticed that the platform didn't heat up even when loading the file just the heating extruder screen apears is like the printer doesn't recognise any  platform  I also noticed that the blue led under tha platform only works a bit at the start and then stops. Anyone has an idea of what could be wrong? 

Thanks in advance.

Mine did that the other week. The tape underneath the bed was loose. I pressed it and it’s been working fine. Not sure if that’s your issue.

Cheers

I would suspect the connector still. I’d recommend unplugging it and using a multimeter to check for for continuity between the pins; if any exists you have a short somewhere.

Mine did that the other week. The tape underneath the bed was loose. I pressed it and it's been working fine. Not sure if that's your issue.

Cheers

My tape is a bit loose too, also has some sort of dirt inside.

I would suspect the connector still. I'd recommend unplugging it and using a multimeter to check for for continuity between the pins; if any exists you have a short somewhere.

I did'nt have a multimeter. Finally i've decided to get the  full wire insted of doing some DIY aberration on it everithing started with  the problem of the  platform hiting the extruder and then i found some wire broken  it's why I've decided to replace them to see if the problem solves. As soon as I have the wire i'll to check if it's the problem i'll post here. 

problem with my platform: she starts to heat up to 80% more then anything stop ... back to the main menu. I am willing to change the connector but where I can buy?

the bed heater 85 and then 80% it returns to the main menu and the printer does not do anything  :(

At this point I’d recommend contacting support directly; they’ll be your best help.

Hey there Xdal.

Please contact our customer service team regarding this issue at: support@zortrax.com or check our advices at: www.support.zortrax.com

Hi Chris i did't just this morning the wire arrived but the problem persist there are two sockets on the board  maybe i've just plugged the wrong one is it harmless to check or better wait for instructions ?

Hey there again.

In ths case the best idea would be contacting our support, as I mentioned above, and attaching screenshots or/and movie to your mail.