Printer fan (not extruder's ones)

When I switch on my M-200, the fan in the bottom of the printer is making a lot of noise and after 10-20... secoondes, it slows down and the sound became "normal fan sound". I think that there is one (or more ?) fan in the bottom of the printer. Does anyone know what type and how to change it ?

Thanks for your help !

Ted

Mine is noisy too (after turning printer on), but in computers it happens quite often too, so i don't worry about it, should I?

May be it's normal ... But the noise level increased a lot ! I'm afraid that the fan died and then the PCB ...

Rafal, is it possible to change the fan of the power supply ? Or do I have to change the entire power supply ?

Not sure for now. Just to know.

Thanks

I had to replace my nozzle fan before and now my top fan is doing what you are describing. The worst part about switching the fan is running the wires through the block. Its a pain. 

Luckily I bought a fan before and Zortrax sent me one under warranty so I just have to fish the wires through or decide if I want to clip and solder at the fan. They aren't expensive. Can pick one up for like 6 bucks.

Would've been nice if they made a screw cap on the wire hole instead of a solid piece. But it is what it is. Could just attach to the outside but that doesn't look very professional. lol

Good luck