Printing process is not complete

Ciao Konstantinos,

I’ve written you a message…

I had the same problem with the STL you have done for me …

I had never happened before so I thought of some defect in the STL file and I repaired it with netfabb and reprinted without problems!!

I advise you to use the same procedure … I forgot … thank you for the work you did!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Paolo,

I’m glad it worked out. Do you know what the error was? What problems were found and corrected at the mesh ?

I can not say exactly, but I suggest you try… 😉👍

I just had a similar issue. Not very happy bout it. 

When I did the Zcode it displayed perfectly then I put on SD and started the print. Well at first I hit start and left. It never started so "hours" later I tried again and 62% into the print I realized something was wrong because it should've only been 3o%.

I ended it and took a look at the Zcode that saved and it was only half complete. Did two other zcodes and each one is different.

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-02-08%2Bat%2B3.15.4

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-02-08%2Bat%2B3.31.5

Its amazing the time difference.

I am going to try this again and hopefully it works. Hate wasting filament and electricity.  :angry:

Also I am curious why I can't take a code from the SD card and put on the computer then load into Zsuite. Zsuite doesn't recognize it. Anyone else see that?------as soon as I posted this I tried again and Zsuite told me to F off and recognized it. Grrrrr!

hello guys
I too am having the problem of prints interrupted.
if I understand correctly, the problem is in the LCD display that has a contact with the metal parts?

@ziofico,

We have prepared service manual if such situations happens to check if it’s the *.stl file, software or hardware issue. Please follow the instructions from attachment.

@ziofico,

We have prepared service manual if such situations happens to check if it’s the *.stl file, software or hardware issue. Please follow the instructions from attachment.

thanks, I prepared a post by the alert and the files related to the error

http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-12-printing-multiple-objects-incomplete/

hello guys, I was able to print multiple objects only by using the software "cura" to get the .stl file that contains the four objects.
I then used the software z-suite to get the machine code 

i had the same problem a week ago. Two prints stoped begore finishing (20% and 80%)

The .stl is correct it was a problem when generating / saving  the .zcode

i had the same problem a week ago. Two prints stoped begore finishing (20% and 80%)

The .stl is correct it was a problem when generating / saving  the .zcode

hi, there are multiple object on the printer ?

I for now I had no interruptions with single objects

Just happened again!

i was printing and at 60% it just stopped and went down as if it had finished.

[url=http://minus.com/i/bgEQT95r0rQTM]jbgEQT95r0rQTM.jpg[/URL]

Now im printing exactly the same file (i havent even touched the SD card, i just selected to print the same model) and it has gone past 70% at the moment correctly.

hi, there are multiple object on the printer ?

I for now I had no interruptions with single objects

On this case yes, im printig the same piece twice but on the other cases i was just printing 1 piece.

continues the series of prints interrupted

IMG_20150214_095052097_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150214_100204665_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150214_100215437_HDR.jpg

the problem occurs more often with multiple objects on the platen.
I do not know how to fix it, I reported the fault to my dealer in Italy

Absolutely fuming!!!

A 16 hour print, and this is how it finished!!

Notice the skull is not complete.

I have already changed out the LCD module, as I got sent a replacement, so that does not seem to be the problem.

Something needs to be done about this.

That's really not good. I know how you feel... I've been through that when I got my V1...there the LCD helped.

It's upsetting that the issue is back...although this time it seems to be software.

The post further up from heavenly creation indicates to me that the zcode could somehow be incomplete...at least randomly.

Did you save the zcode directly to the SD card or to the hard drive first?

Subject always on my home computer, then I transfer on the pc the laboratory and then on SD
this can damage the files?
I always have to remind to take with me the SD zortrax to save the files from my home computer?

I also save to my pc first, then transfer too sd card.

I will check the zcode on my sd card, as it looks ok on pc.

This is the third time this has happened to me, twice on single build, and this time on a multiple build.

Very frustrating, and I now don’t want to print again until this gets sorted. :frowning:

Just checked the zcode from the sd card, and everything looks to be there.

@ziofico,

Can I get a copy of the please?

It is very annoying when you have a problem and you have no solution for that!

For me, however, the suggestion of Andre worked! Andre, I would like to thank you for that....! :D

I have the inner surface of the housing and the surface on which the display of the overall housing contacts with tape temporarily isolated (soon I will solve it more elegant).

I have, last week, some objects printed without problems (8 single and 1 multiple prints).

I don´t know if this is the solution of the problem, but for me at the moment it seems to work! I hope it stays that way..!

Housing1.jpg

The photos are not very clear but I hope you can see what I mean!