Printing process is not complete

It is very annoying when you have a problem and you have no solution for that!

For me, however, the suggestion of Andre worked! Andre, I would like to thank you for that…! :smiley:

I have the inner surface of the housing and the surface on which the display of the overall housing contacts with tape temporarily isolated (soon I will solve it more elegant).

I have, last week, some objects printed without problems (8 single and 1 multiple prints).

I don´t know if this is the solution of the problem, but for me at the moment it seems to work! I hope it stays that way…!

attachicon.gifHousing1.jpg attachicon.gifHousing2.jpg

The photos are not very clear but I hope you can see what I mean!

I was sent a new display to try last week, and the new one was the same as the old one.

I will try to isolate the lcd from housing, but as I think this is a very spurious problem, we might think that it has been solved when it hasn’t.

Do you maybe think that this could be a firmware issue? Is everyone getting this issue on firmware 5?

I was sent a new display to try last week, and the new one was the same as the old one.

I will try to isolate the lcd from housing, but as I think this is a very spurious problem, we might think that it has been solved when it hasn’t.

Do you maybe think that this could be a firmware issue? Is everyone getting this issue on firmware 5?

Of course I can´t exclude a firmware or even a software problem. For me, it was so that many times my display has shown small interruption. A few times has even completely blocked. And whenever these interruptions came I had a faulty print. Now it works!!

good evening forum (here in Italy are the 23:04 and we are sipping sanremo;))

I'd like to adopt the solution of andre, but it's not clear from the photos, you can explain what contacts are to be isolated in the display?

Please report your issues here: http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-12-printing-multiple-objects-incomplete/ , see details in comments.

I'm having this issue printing a single object. I've only had my printer for about a week. I did a 12 hour print just fine, but when I went do the next piece, it maybe did about 50% and then the platform lowered and the head returned to the left corner as if it was done.I reloaded the SD card with the same zcode file and started the print again. This time it did about 80% of the print and the platform lowered, but the head stayed in the middle.

I am trying a new SD card, then I will try to remove the LCD panel if that does not work. Is there any way to know if the zcode is incorrect or missing information? I've loaded it in Z-Suite and it looks fine. I was pretty impressed with the models I've printed so far but I'm disappointed that I'm already running into an issue in the first week.

EDIT: New SD card appeared to solve the problem and the print was able to finish with no further issues. I'm now starting a new 17 hour print.