problem with firts layer after raft

Hi I have problem with my M200 v4(300 hours).The problem before was generated random, but now it always generates. 

In practice immediately after the retraction once finished the raft, filament fails in countor and infill. After printing is running smoothly, but I find myself with a bottom made badly. I always mold the same models and these files were printed repeatedly without problems at first. The materials tested are abs-z, z-z-ultrat and hips. Any suggestions?thanks

Try it with 0 fan setting or with the print fan(s) disconnected and see what happens. When the fan kicks in after the raft, the temperature can drop 5-10º for several minutes and this can affect extrusion. Maybe your heater or its connections are getting weak and having trouble recovering.

Maybe the nozzle is dirty, when you change the nozzle and how many spools you printed on this nozzle?

Try it with 0 fan setting or with the print fan(s) disconnected and see what happens. When the fan kicks in after the raft, the temperature can drop 5-10º for several minutes and this can affect extrusion. Maybe your heater or its connections are getting weak and having trouble recovering.

Thanks I am trying with the same model, I unplugged the fan.It updates you just end

Maybe the nozzle is dirty, when you change the nozzle and how many spools you printed on this nozzle?

The nozzle is clean, the problem occurs only on the first layer, the rest is perfect. The machine has printed 300 hours

Thanks I am trying with the same model, I unplugged the fan.It updates you just end

The nozzle is clean, the problem occurs only on the first layer, the rest is perfect. The machine has printed 300 hours

Bear in mind that nozzle should be changed every 3-5 spools of filament, depends of maintenance. 

You can try print it on other place on the plate and check how it will be looks

nothing seems wrong in the photos, where is the problem exactly

Bear in mind that nozzle should be changed every 3-5 spools of filament, depends of maintenance. 

Nozzle should be changed (as in replaced??) every 3-5 spools? Or do you mean cleaned?  -David

Looks like the object isn't actually flat on the bed. 

I would try to put it on a platform in Nettfabb and see if that helps arrange it where the object in the stl is actually flat or you can rotate it until you think you have the rotation perfect.

Or it is flat and I saw things wrong. lol

Cheers

Nozzle should be changed (as in replaced??) every 3-5 spools? Or do you mean cleaned?  -David

Changed/replaced. Thats according to warranty, but as I said, depends on maintenance, it may last longer. 

Cleaning should be performed before/after every bigger print.

I tried to print without a fan, and the result was good the problem is gone (thanks Julia)

I think this should be reported to Zortrax Team.

… It happens to many … even with new printer …

Since i hope that in next zsuite release users can choise about first layer after raft ...

Actual that is very dry so u can easy detach the model from the raft but:

- some time the quality is low;

- some time warp kill your job.

I prefer lost some minutes to detach the model from the raft, for example ...

I get this on my prints, i thought it was purposely programmed in by Zortrax so it would aid easier raft removal. 

Marcin, any good news about this problem ?

I send a ticket 3 months ago and u promised that techinal staff was working on this problem.

Without this m200 is really perfect !

Thank u.

Marcin the last version of ZSuite contain this fix ?

I've been seeing this lately myself.

It's probably time to clean the nozzle (properly), but to be honest it hasn't really hurt anything so I'll get to it.

I was waiting to see if the next software update picked it up.