Problem with thingiverse flexi model

Hi

After many attempt i have allways some problem with articulated parts from thingverse, i have try default and tweaked setting with ABS, ABSv2, Glass, ultra original zortrax.

How to prevent this please ?

Br

Hi @alkabal!

I see you’re printing using different materials for raft and for the actual model.

Could you explain what’s the actual problem here?

Kind regards,

Marcin

JHi

The problem is not from raft with different material and I have also do first layer with same color The result is beautiful especially the neon green !

The problem is too tiny gap for the articulated portion resulting in a not flexible model

For this model I have do some pause and using knife For increase gap I have save the print

The most problematic are with z-glass and abs resulting in a fixed model.

Br

Except that the print quality is really good but unperfect as you can see on the head for this model with abs

Actually printing with Z-nylon resulting in a beautiful external aspect but many angel hair on the internal parts

Br

Second time with problem removing support the first layer is piled

Z-nylon

Hello

Other day other problem

Other exemple with same z-nylon

Please help me for make something better.

Br

Hi,

Did you resize the model with articulated parts? Please leave a default size and run a test print.

As for Z-NYLON - you can remove the strings with a heat gun. Also, remember that Z-NYLON is a demanding material in terms of storage and printing process conditions - have a look at the tips for printing with this material.

As for the other models - they might be a bit overheated. You might try increasing the fan speed while printing smaller models, but note that Z-NYLON is highly prone to warping.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi

thanks a lot for reply

Lion and cat are default size dimension.
But yes brachiosorus you are right i have increase the size before print.

Thanks a lot for tips I does not show this before !