RAFT TOPIC

SUPPORT TEAM,

I would like to see raft options .

like a staggered raft that is not continuous solid like the current raft. i would love to place pads, or circles in desired user picked positions under part.

the solid raft for some parts is a disaster to get parts off.

Maybe a light version of the raft.

simplest thing would be a 'no raft' option, one could do what's actually needed for the object.

simplest thing would be a 'no raft' option, one could do what's actually needed for the object.

Keep in mind that if you designed your own raft, it would see it as part of the model.

Keep in mind that if you designed your own raft, it would see it as part of the model.

of course, but I don't get the point here (don't understand).

Many prints also do not need a raft, one had just compensate for the perfboard (but we know how...).

SUPPORT TEAM,

I would like to see raft options .

like a staggered raft that is not continuous solid like the current raft. i would love to place pads, or circles in desired user picked positions under part.

the solid raft for some parts is a disaster to get parts off.

Maybe a light version of the raft.

Hey there buster20

Could you describe this case at our Bugtracker? ( http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/tracker/). Please add as many information and files as you can. It's going to be helpful for our technicans to resolve it and help you out :).

Thanks,

Chris

ok, on vacation now but when i get back i would be glad to describe in detail what i am looking for...thanks