remote printing

hi, i need to use my M200 in remote, my M200 is in the office but i need to start some print in at the 22:00 from my house, what i can do for have this stuff?

for example: is octoprint for raspberry pi compatible with zortrax?

thanks

Max

Hi,

There is currently no way to do that. There is no usb port, no wifi support, so the only way to start a print is to manually interact with the printer.

Laurent

thanks laurent04fr for the answer.

-.-’ when i bought it i thinked this is a best 3d printer ever! now i think i was screwed!  <_<

I do think that's quite a good printer, but connectivity is minimal.

If you bought it only for that usage, that's a problem, but if not, you will probably enjoy it.

i bought it because it was selled wifi ready, it was the first 3d printer with wifi on board... after a year is not yet released a firmware with some wifi stuff...

I think that you are not interested in satisfying customers who bought the M200, because you have preferred to develop a new model, as a customer I feel betrayed by the company I trusted.

Same here, I was expecting Wifi too (and sub 0.09 layers too).

I think that you are not interested in satisfying customers who bought the M200, because you have preferred to develop a new model, as a customer I feel betrayed by the company I trusted.

To be sure, when you use "you", do we agree that I am not a member of the Zortrax Team so this sentence is for the staff ? My answer is not an official statement, even if, according to previous posts, I am 100% sure current M200 will never be able to use wifi out of the box (that's easy, on current M200, wifi module is not present anymore).

Just be glad you didn't buy a VW diesel car  ;)

ahahuahuahuahua genious!