Replacement display

I sent an email (twice) to support about the replacement LCD. The email was from David Da Costa (Winstonc on the forum). Could you give me some idea as to when it will ship.

Thanks

David

I am still waiting for some information on the second replacement display. I have sent further emails requesting an update, but still nothing.

Please could you let me know what the status is of the shipping of the correct replacement display.

Thanks

David Da Costa

I am still waiting for some information on the second replacement display. I have sent further emails requesting an update, but still nothing.

Please could you let me know what the status is of the shipping of the correct replacement display.

Thanks

David Da Costa

Hi David,

Here’s what I got 3/14:

“Our factory has a delay, we still waiting on new LCD panels. Maybe tomorrow we’ll receive this panels.”

No further updates since then.

Hi David,

Here’s what I got 3/14:

“Our factory has a delay, we still waiting on new LCD panels. Maybe tomorrow we’ll receive this panels.”

No further updates since then.

It’s a small growing company, so I will make allowances for that. I will just prod them every now and again.

Believe me, they are an excellent 3d printer company compared to many others out there that I have experienced.

David

It’s a small growing company, so I will make allowances for that. I will just prod them every now and again.

Believe me, they are an excellent 3d printer company compared to many others out there that I have experienced.

David

No Rafal, not heard from Aleksander since the 9th March when he told me they had sent me the wrong LCD and would send one on the following Mon/Tue.

I did just see Andre message above.

Thanks

David

No Rafal, not heard from Aleksander since the 9th March when he told me they had sent me the wrong LCD and would send one on the following Mon/Tue.

I did just see Andre message above.

Thanks

David

Good news! :slight_smile:

Good news! :slight_smile: