Sagging? Not enough cooling?

I'm new here, just have printed 2 models with my M200 so far. Today I was watching it print some low-density infill and I saw this:

sagging.jpg

It looks like some of the infill is "sagging" under gravity (3 spots, right in the center of the photo).

Here's another example, this is in the "rook.zcode" that ships on the Zortrax SD card (and my very first print - otherwise perfect):

sagging_rook.jpg

Is this normal? Is there any way to prevent it?

I'm wondering if installing a 2nd nozzle fan would help - maybe if the filament cooled quicker this wouldn't happen.

Can I get that ZCODE please? We are not providing such model with our printers, had to be reseller. 

Sure. Here's the entire contents of the SD card (attached) - the rook file and the 1.0.0 firmware (I upgraded to 1.0.5 off the Zortrax web site; printed the rook with 1.0.5).

FYI, I bought the machine in the USA from an eBay auction - this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112263704342

It had 2 hours on it when I powered it up (has about 5 on it now).

I'll respond to your other reply separately...thanks!

I had the same rook on the sd with one of my Zortrax machines, I gave away the rook to someone but I dont remember seeing a droop like that. Printed nicely.

I had the same rook on the sd with one of my Zortrax machines, I gave away the rook to someone but I dont remember seeing a droop like that. Printed nicely.

It only did it in that one spot on the rook (plus the infill in another model of my own).

Other than that the rook was absolutely perfect. I was extremely pleased with the first-try print quality.

But I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I posted about the droop. In that one spot.

It has to be Proshare putting that model on SD card. I've found it on Thingiverse

It looks pretty similar but I'm wondering whats hanging there, if you look at 3rd attachment - there is nothing that could be causing that kind of loose string. 

Imperfect retraction when moving from one side to another?

It has to be Proshare putting that model on SD card. I've found it on Thingiverse

It looks pretty similar but I'm wondering whats hanging there, if you look at 3rd attachment - there is nothing that could be causing that kind of loose string. 

The zcode models look slightly different, but not in the place where it's drooping.

I think the filament (um, "material" :-) is not cooling fast enough, so it sags under gravity until it solidifies.

I wonder if it matters which way the printhead is moving, because the fan is only on one side.

Would a faster fan speed help? Or a 2nd fan on the other side (as in http://library.zortrax.com/project/m200-dual-fan-holder/)?

It's a very minor flaw, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist (as you may have figured out by now).

Sure there is.. Look at that layer. The outer shell goes in and out with no support. I'm guessing that is causing the droop.