shared printers at a school

Hi,

We are considering to buy 4-5 m200s to be used in a student lab, and I have a few questions: 

- Will any student be able to download and activate Z-suite, and use it with any of the printers? Or can we just provide a single m200 serial number to all students and that'll be all? Any other limitations we should be aware of?

- Now styrene being listed as a carcinogen, we might have to put suction tubes right above the printers. I have an m200, and i know how it likes being warm and toasty, and I am concerned that suction might introduce some warping and bed adhesion issues. Any experience/ suggestions?

- This is perhaps a more direct question to zortrax: any plans for providing some sort of a service agreement? I can see that it is possible to rent M200s in the US now; but I'm not sure if this is available in EU, nor if it includes service..

And in general, it'd be great to hear about similar experiences, use of m200s in labs, libraries, shared spaces etc. 

Hi,

We are considering to buy 4-5 m200s to be used in a student lab, and I have a few questions: 

- Will any student be able to download and activate Z-suite, and use it with any of the printers? Or can we just provide a single m200 serial number to all students and that'll be all? Any other limitations we should be aware of?

- Now styrene being listed as a carcinogen, we might have to put suction tubes right above the printers. I have an m200, and i know how it likes being warm and toasty, and I am concerned that suction might introduce some warping and bed adhesion issues. Any experience/ suggestions?

- This is perhaps a more direct question to zortrax: any plans for providing some sort of a service agreement? I can see that it is possible to rent M200s in the US now; but I'm not sure if this is available in EU, nor if it includes service..

And in general, it'd be great to hear about similar experiences, use of m200s in labs, libraries, shared spaces etc. 

1. Z-Suite have no limitation, you can install it on many computers and use one installed software on many printers.

2. You can install side covers and use this solution if you will have warping problem:      [Tips & Tricks] Warping issue solution    

3. In EU, each country has a different rent law, so we can't find any company which want offer the rent in all EU countries.