Skeleton

Wanted to print this skeleton out to see how the M200 did at small snap together parts and it did Excellent!

Needs some post processing yet but even without that it is nice.

IMG_1322.jpgIMG_1323.JPGIMG_1321.jpg

Got the file from Thingeverse

Holy crap that looks great!  :o

What was your total print time on that one?

16.5 hrs total with Zabs at solid .14 with light support

I thought it would have shrinkage being the parts snap together but I couldn't detect any because they all snapped nicely.

Where's the link to the file? I'm lazy.. lol  nevermind.. Here it is.. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:644370

16.5 hrs total with Zabs at solid .14 with light support

I thought it would have shrinkage being the parts snap together but I couldn't detect any because they all snapped nicely.

There is shrinkage, but since all were printed with same parameters on the same machine with the same filament, everything shrank equally.  :)

My bad Kyle. Was gonna attach it but there are a lot of files. lol

Happy Printing. 

IMG_1326.jpgIMGP5244.JPG

Made stand for the Skeleton if anyone was making one. 

Gave the Skeleton an Acetone bath. I did it all together and not separately and a few sections fell so I needed up glueing them together. Only wanted a slight smoothness but left in a bit longer than wanted too. Still nice though.

Need to acetone cause one leg kept falling off when moving it. ha  Now not all parts move freely and that is what I intended so all is good. Going to be displayed in a Doctors office. Too bad its not anatomically correct. 

IMG_1327.jpg

ACETONE VAPOR, stop dipping! Still nice end result, I must now make one of these.

-Michael

Dipping? Whats that? 

I do Vapor baths. I just left in a bit longer than I wanted to and when I checked on it, the spine didnt hold the weight when it got soft. No biggie but next time I will take part the sections before I bath it. lol  

There's only one way to find out, trial and error. Or set the damn timer next time. hahaha

Dipping? Whats that? 

I do Vapor baths. I just left in a bit longer than I wanted to and when I checked on it, the spine didnt hold the weight when it got soft. No biggie but next time I will take part the sections before I bath it. lol  

There's only one way to find out, trial and error. Or set the damn timer next time. hahaha

I forgot about a part one time and woke up the next morning to a blue puddle... :lol: :lol: :D

I vapored my teeth and they are pearly white! 

IMGP5287.JPG?format=1500w

I am sure that kids will love seeing it at the doctor’s office and it wouldn’t be as scary as an anatomically correct one. Hell, I would rather see it than a correct one.

It’s in a Dialysis Center on display. Was going to make one for my doctor but I sortof feel like I will be looked at as a suck up. Haha