Small connector broken

Hi,

The small connector on my perforated plate is broken and there is a model i have to print and it is very urgent. I have ordered another perforated plate but will receive it  only in a couple of days. In the meantime, i want to know where to connect the three wires (bare) to start printing. I have tried connecting them to the silver squares on the perf plate in various combinations but was unsuccessful. Please give a solution so that i can complete my print asap.

Cheer,

Namith

Hi,

The small connector on my perforated plate is broken and there is a model i have to print and it is very urgent. I have ordered another perforated plate but will receive it  only in a couple of days. In the meantime, i want to know where to connect the three wires (bare) to start printing. I have tried connecting them to the silver squares on the perf plate in various combinations but was unsuccessful. Please give a solution so that i can complete my print asap.

Cheer,

Namith

Hello there Namith

My suggestion is not to do anything custom with those wires, as you can loose your Zortrax M200 warranty and/or corrupt the printer. I advise you to wait for the new part.

Best,

Chris

Hey Chris,

I am not qualified for a warranty. I need this print ready asap. Waiting for the new Perf Plate to arrive is not an option. Please help me find a solution asap!

Cheers,

Namith.

Which version of perforated platform is currently installed on your printer?