I printed and installed the new conveyor … thanks
in a nutshell here is what I’ve done:
-I wanted to print a disc (fully drilled by hexagons fair distant 1.5 mm) diameter 170 mm, using Z-ultrat, adding four more small pieces on the corners (fig. 02).
I have not checked the continuation of the press, certainly on a board material is removed from the plate, to get stuck on the conveyor of the fan (Fig. 3 and 4).
Worried me greatly printing off center (looks very good in Fig. 5), thought to have compromised so important to the synchronism of the machine, and have broken something else.
After checking visually if there were other defective parts, I cleaned the plate, I did the zero point of the plate (Fig. 7), and I launched a small test print that has succeeded very well (fig. 8).
Printed and installed the new conveyor.
At this point I reprinted the disc (designed with a thickness of 0.8 between the hexagons), but using Z-glass in order to avoid detachments from the other plate.
This new printing was successful 100 * 100 (fig. 9, 10 and 11).
with the prints of great size, I have to figure out how to avoid falling off using Z-abs and Z-ultrat
if the solution is to use Z-glass (currently prints all perfect), use Z-glass (I have not yet made Z-Hips (provider and as soon as possible).
For each type of printing, its type of material.
- I was surprised not to have done major damage to the printer:
from my point of view, this means that the Zm200 is very powerful,
I have to learn to manage it better.
thanks to all,
it is important to have your advice and support.