Third M200

Got my 3rd M200 delivered today.

Quick check of all the grub screws, a bit of grease on the rods and she's off to work.

Pretty busy at the moment, and backed up with orders, so she's got about 48 hours work ahead of her at least.

New firmware looks pretty too, haven't installed it on the others yet.

Sounds like you have a printer addiction to me! Can’t blame you thou, the M200 is a very nice printer. Just learn to say no.

Sounds like you have a printer addiction to me! Can't blame you thou, the M200 is a very nice printer. Just learn to say no.

More like my business needs 2 printers to keep up, I had one burn a circuit board and have decided I need 3 if I always want to have 2 available to use.

Plus I have a bit of an addiction.....

I just got my second one to keep up with business too. Probably get my 3rd if growth keeps up by February. Such a great machine for doing work with. I want to get a more open source printer but I just cant bring myself to needing to use another slicer, needing to tape the bed up (or get one of the new sticker mats or something) and all the other work that's needed. Not when I need to be pumping out parts one after another without thinking twice about it. Not to mention I need to print overnight and the few other machines I've used in the past I just don't trust to do that as well as the Zortrax.

Hi my names David and I'm an addict.......... 6 and counting. My only complaint is that there isn't a bulk discount on filament...............

Addict.JPG

Hi my names David and I'm an addict.......... 6 and counting.

Videos please David,  want too see more of that shop and all those printers laboring away. 

Damn David! I think it’s time for an intervention! Friends don’t let friends drink and print. Man that is insane!

Videos please David,  want too see more of that shop and all those printers laboring away. 

We just recently moved into new space (combo office/warehouse) and I'm not even close to done putting everything away yet. After the first of the year when things slow down and I have a chance to cleanup I'll do a quick video tour. ;-)

HomeSweetHome.jpg