Timeline for next ZSuite & Firmware updates?

Are updates for ZSuite or the firmware coming soon?  I'm hoping that updates to either/both will help reduce warping on large prints with Z-ABS and Z-Ultrat and help with raft removal for Z-Ultrat and Z-HIPS and I have a large project to print in the next week or two.

Mike

Thanks Rafal.  We are probably all looking forward to this update.

For sure ...

I still have 2 rolls of Z-Glass, waiting for a good Z-Suite ...

For sure ...

I still have 2 rolls of Z-Glass, waiting for a good Z-Suite ...

I couldn't print with Z-Glass either until I did the 0.0.9.6 update last week. I've done three prints with Z-Glass since the update and it works great now. No clogs.

I couldn't print with Z-Glass either until I did the 0.0.9.6 update last week. I've done three prints with Z-Glass since the update and it works great now. No clogs.

I think you are getting lucky then. (based on another thread I started, it seems Z-Glass is giving people issues regardless of existing software)

Looking forward to the coming update!

(still hoping one of these days to get as much "advanced" control over the printer as Cura software) hint-hint, nudge-nudge.

;)

When is the update expected to be available?

I have to make a large print of many pieces to finish the project im working at, and many of my pieces have issues when slicing with random seam.

Same problem: when is the update expected to be available?

I also have a lot of work to be done using Z-HIPS filaments with support structures that are not well printed with Z-Suite 0.0.9.6 ...

Thanks Zortrax.