Unfinished print

Hi i  had zortarx m200 for  4 days and i have very frustrating problem.Two times hapened that he did not finish print it just stop on about 90 percent.I update fimware and also z suite.I am attaching image.

Please help....Also i same model print before  and it was sucseful so it is not a file?

What could be a problem.I saw on support center that extruder can be  filed and dirty .but i use printer just 3 days.

Hi i  had zortarx m200 for  4 days and i have very frustrating problem.Two times hapened that he did not finish print it just stop on about 90 percent.I update fimware and also z suite.I am attaching image.

Please help…Also i same model print before  and it was sucseful so it is not a file?

What could be a problem.I saw on support center that extruder can be  filed and dirty .but i use printer just 3 days.

I had this problem with my M200 from new.

It turned out it was a bad SD card supplied, changed cards and haven’t had a problem since.

Hello milostutus

Changing the card is a good idea in this case. If that won't help, try to write the file directly from the Z-suite into your PC, format your SD card in FAT32 again and upload the file again.

Regards,

Chris

HI Thanks,Yes i was suspect that and ichanged card and already print  3 items whitout that problem anymore.Gret,Qualty is great

Also one advice.

When it print figurenes  that are around 100MM and smaler and when i put just 10 Suport on 0.14 layer  is it better to set fan speed on 80 % or leave automatic .what impact  will have faster speed.My goal is best posible detail extrat