Update suggestions

It would be awesome and very useful to have the possibility to choose different layer heights for different vertical sections of the printed object.

Sometime in fact, the object requires less vertical resolution in a section and more details in others.

How about:   " Raft Light "   option.  

solely for quick prototyping, dimensional checks and small parts with low print volume. 

as pointed before it's very helpful to have option for different layer heights and fan speed for different layers of a print, this is really helpful when printing an object with complex and diverse geometry.

Side note: Slimplify3D now also supports different settings (including layer height) for different (vertical) areas.

Side note: Slimplify3D now also supports different settings (including layer height) for different (vertical) areas.

I know, but I can't use it's code for printing on zortrax

Well, that's not entirely true :P

One enhancement I'd like to see in the firmware is that the print time remaining displays the time to the next pause so you know when to return to the printer to change filament, insert a magnet, or whatever. The remaining time to finish print doesn't mean much anyway if there's a pause before the end.

One enhancement I'd like to see in the firmware is that the print time remaining displays the time to the next pause so you know when to return to the printer to change filament, insert a magnet, or whatever. The remaining time to finish print doesn't mean much anyway if there's a pause before the end.

A good idea indeed.

Delayed start for printing

What I would like to see is a function in the firmware that makes the printer start in a later moment.

I wouldn’t like have the printer working when I from home or asleep.

It would be an great feature that the printer would start in xx hours time.

I know the printer doesn’t have a “real time clock”, but it should be able to count in a resolution of minutes before it starts working??

So a feature “delayed start”, that let’s you confirm all conditions are OK (the filament is OK, the heated plate is OK and so on…), then choose a model and a delay time.

Print in different resolutions?

Isn't it possible to print the outside of a

It would be awesome and very useful to have the possibility to choose different layer heights for different vertical sections of the printed object.

Sometime in fact, the object requires less vertical resolution in a section and more details in others.

I would really see this feature in the future!

This could save time printing, for instance a box.

The outside would be in high resolution where the inside could be lower resolution.

In my idea this would save printing time?

Here are my 3 requests:

1) Changing the extruder temperature layer by layer.

2) Changing the fan speed layer by layer.

3) Choosing the seam position.

As you know, these 3 features are already present on every slicers, for example on Simplify3D.

I believe this has been mentioned before but there have been a couple of times I've need to install inserts on a piece and the area around the inserts needed to be solid while the rest of the model did not. So adding a feature allowing you to control the amount of infill in certain area's would be nice. 

If this already is an option and I don’t know of it someone tell me!

Thanks guys.

Noted.

Hello

At the beginning I want to emphasize very firmly - I LOVE MY M200, but recently I have the impression that while the hardware is great, the software lies and hides. Skipping a lot of bugs in version 2.X - okay, this is still BETA - but see what is offered by one of the other Polish printer manufacturers in the matter of advanced settings. I am shocked by the amount of settings that can be made within the profile. Will Z-Suite finally suggest something that is standard in virtually any other slicer.

ps. to write this topic I was somewhat motivated by one of your programmers, stating that they can not see anything from the competition that is not in Z-Suite.

Actually, Z-Suite has around 296 internal slicer settings. So it's not that there's a lack of settings but just that they don't want you to change them ;)

And, well, there's always this other way (*cough*)

1. Perhaps Z-suite could remember my printer so I don't have to select that every time? And if you have different models of printers you are already now able to change model inside the Z-suite.
  2. When the external material is selected, could all saved profiles show no matter what material is selected? I would like to see the PCTPE-profile generated from the glass-type filament even if I have the abs-type filament selected, since I don't remember how I made them.
  3. Could Z-suite have support for 3DConnexion space mouse please?

"When the external material is selected, I would like to see the PCTPE-profile generated from the glass-type filament even if I have the abs-type filament selected, since I don 't remember how I made them. "

Totally agree !

It would be nice if there was a special menu to have direct access to our own profiles, without having to choose first a" external material"

Please add the field "Z-Suite version" to the _settings.txt report generated with zcode or zcodex file.

It will be very useful to recall what version of the software was used, just in case we wish to update or compare the old zcode with the one generated by a newer Z-Suite version.

Thank you.

Please add the field "Z-Suite version" to the _settings.txt report generated with zcode or zcodex file.

It will be very useful to recall what version of the software was used, just in case we wish to update or compare the old zcode with the one generated by a newer Z-Suite version.

Thank you.

+1!

Thank you.

Got it.

Working on it.