Update suggestions

I often print a lot of small size objects at a time, and it would be greatly appreciated to have the possibility of making GROUPS of objects, so that they can be rotated as a single block, or copied and pasted without losing the original spacing between them.

Giufini,

That's a great idea. Let me verify if it's possible to implement it.

Btw, the problem you have with losing the model's original positions concerns zprojx files?

Giufini,

Btw, the problem you have with losing the model's original positions concerns zprojx files?

Hello Marcin, yes, the problem concerns zprojx files, working both with projects for the M200 and with projects for the M200 Plus.

Please add 3dconnexion 3D mouse capabilities within the model manipulation environment within ZSuite. 

Please add 3dconnexion 3D mouse capabilities within the model manipulation environment within ZSuite. 

We're going to check that.

If the auto-arrange function doesn't detect that the models could be packed closer together I would like to have the ability to create custom rectangular patterns of the models.

I'm also whating for this update and i think i'm not the only one! 

We're going to check that.

I often print a lot of small size objects at a time, and it would be greatly appreciated to have the possibility of making GROUPS of objects, so that they can be rotated as a single block, or copied and pasted without losing the original spacing between them.

Giufini,

Hello MarcinR, any news about the requested update?

Generally grouping is possible, however copying and pasting at the model stage in Z-SUITE does not work the way you'd like it to work.

But, it is possible to receive the demanded effect by replicating zcode. This way we can copy the group of models as one zcode and make several compies of them.

Now that Zortrax offers numerous machines and materials compatibility it would be nice if ZSuite updates and revisions were intelligently segmented by machine and material profile so that updates were more timely. In other words release revisions as soon as they are complete and tested by segment instead of holding them until a bunch of revisions (across numerous machines and profiles) are complete and tested. The "Choose a 3D Printer" screen could denote updates available with a little numbered icon by the thumbnail of each printer type and based upon the "Default Printer" I've set in the preferences screen could auto-prompt me to perform updates when they are available. For machines I don't currently own or may never own I don't really need to be concerned about revisions or material profiles for them. If I happened to select a 3D Printer that's not current it would require me to upgrade ZSuite first before allowing me to go there.

Timing is everything for those of us that use your printers to earn our living. 

Is it possible to have multiple objects in the same build with different infill parameters?

Could this be implemented?

Thank you,

PC