Voronoi Sphere by Zortrax

I think this print show how powerful machine is Zortrax M200, some people said to me that is non-printable model :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Rafal

WOW!!!:slight_smile:

Looks great! That support looks a little easier to remove than the current support structure.

@The6uest - yes, I test a new support structure it will be Suport Lite :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Rafal

Very nice! That will be good especially on prints where the support is difficult to remove.

It looks great ! I guess it was printed with a new firmware and software update ? Can’t wait to get it too.

Wow, very clever way of creating stable support and still reduce the needed plastics volume for creating the support. You must be an algorithm guru!

The layer thickness of 200 micron is a clearly limiting the ability to print smooth curved faces. When will the updates be available for smaller layer thicknesses?

Wow - I want to print that!!!

[quote name=Rafal Tomasiak]@The6uest - yes, I test a new support structure it will be Suport Lite :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Rafal
[/quote]

One support suggestion I have is to create smaller support ‘sections’ especially in locations that require a lot of support. When there is a lot of support in one area, it can be difficult to remove because it is all connected. If there were many separate pieces of support close together that would help a lot! :slight_smile: Does that make sense?