Why does this happen?

When i slide the scraper along the bed the printer asks me if i want to cancel print. 

Here is a Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzNpP2V6lo8&feature=youtu.be

That is magic... I cant do it on my machines.

Not a bug - a feature. :lol:

it was reported here in the forum already two years ago with a corresponding video

Charge builds up on the scraper when you pull across surface, and then discharges when you hit metal. Try placing your finger on the metal back of the scraper as you use the scraper.

Charge builds up on the scraper when you pull across surface, and then discharges when you hit metal. Try placing your finger on the metal back of the scraper as you use the scraper.

Damn! thats not good. So the scraper and the surface of the perforated board is acting like a Van De Graaff Generator. 

Doesn't do it on my V1 or V4 machine.. Strange.

Both of my machines are insanely sensitive to static electricity. I've gotten in the habit of discharging myself on a nearby metal shelf before touching the printer. Makes me wonder how they ever passed CE immunity testing...

I've have always experienced this on all 6 of my M200s. Occasionally it will select something unintentionally but I just "Cancel" it and move on.........