why this (error code -1407).

Why am i getting this error, really having a lot of issues with z-suite on mac, freezing, i have to force quit.

Not too sure.. I'm not a Mac guy.. You might search the forum for Mac problems..

I'm not a fan of software that requires another library/framework to run, like Mono. Running the Windows version under Parallels might be a better way to go.

I have never seen that error. I have a lot of errors, none that ever displayed like that. 

Is it possible you locked the Zcode in the properties panel somehow?

Where are you trying to save the Zcode too?

Usually it needs saved to desk top or a folder and then added to the SD card later. I don't have an option to save to SD card on mine but in your pic I noticed the background so I am guessing it is trying to be saved somewhere.

Try relaunching Finder and repair permissions in Disk Utility. 

Btw...Windows is to Republicans as Mac is to Democrats. heheh lmao. 

Donegal, Julia is right. Until they build a proper Mac version of Z-Suite, you're better off running the Windows version via VM Ware, Parallels or Boot Camp. The Windows version is super solid.

I save the z-code file on desktop and then when i try to add it to the SD card Zortrax provided, i get this error, 

I save the z-code file on desktop and then when i try to add it to the SD card Zortrax provided, i get this error, 

Is your SD card locked? The little slider on the side of the SD card locks it and you can only read the SD

Is your SD card locked? The little slider on the side of the SD card locks it and you can only read the SD

Thank you, I tried the little slider at the side, but no, it was not locked.

I even tried it with a different design, but still no good.

The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data in “ring.zcode” can’t be read or written.
(Error code -36)

Have you tried reformatting (in FAT-32) using Disk Utility? I found a thread on Apple Support where this solved a similar problem for another user.

Have you tried reformatting (in FAT-32) using Disk Utility? I found a thread on Apple Support where this solved a similar problem for another user.

Thank you Julia, I tried that, but alas no joy. do you think i should try another SD card?

On Monday the Z-Suite 1.0 will be ready.

I would. I got a 2GB on Amazon for my Camera to update it because cause I couldn't find one in a store. Foreign pricy cause they are becoming antiques. haha  :angry:

So now I use the 2GB one from Scandisk and I hadn't had any issues. My Zortrax card failed and had similar issues on and off with bad prints, but no more.  

Just don't get over 4GB.

Cheers

It’s like trying to buy floppy disks… :smiley:

I got a new SD Card and it is working, thank you guys for the help.