Wish : light grey z-ultrat

Dear Zortrax team

I am printing architectural models on the m200, due to shrinking, z-ultrat is the only filament I can use.

My problem is that to archive a decent looking white matt surface, I have to airbrush the printed pieces.

First I used the "ivory" color, but since that this is very translucent, I really have to hit it with a lot of paint to make it really opaque. 

Another problem is that due to the translucency it is sometimes quite hard to recognize which spots on the surface I already got with the paint and which not.

I recently tried the blue ultrat for these reasons and it is way more light absorbing than ivory, however the blue is sometimes also hard to cover completely with paint, resulting in many runs with the airbrush which just takes forever.

So here goes my wish:

I think the best would be to have a light grey color, just a between the z-abs grey and white. This way we would have a neutral color which would show the details of your prints and would be a good basis for any color to be added.

Please !

best regards

Andreas

Gray would be nice, but for me, black would be the most useful - I often need opacity for optical components.

Gray would be nice, but for me, black would be the most useful - I often need opacity for optical components.

+1

Ok - let’s have both. …☺

I agree, for techincal prints a light grey and black would be fantastic. Did anyone try the Z-Ultrat white and matched if the color is the same as Pure ABS White?

New colors of Z-ULTRAT we’ll start produce in next week.

Thanks!😊😊😊😊

Care to release what new colors are coming?

any news yet? 

New colors of Z-ULTRAT we'll start produce in next week.

Ok - let's have both. ..☺

+1

Since I will need new filament in a few days, I just would like to ask if the new z-ultrat colors are close to be released in the shop…that would make my decision a lot easier. …

Best

Andreas

Tomorrow we will receive light grey and black Ultrat but when it can be available to order then it is up to other factors.

Best Regards

Ok, thank you very much for the info, do you think we are talking days , weeks or months?

Great!

Altough it would been nicer to receive some free samples in small roll format from all upcoming materials :lol:  :P

Thanks Rafal!